The Kaplan CommitmentSM
Experience Kaplan University for an introductory 3-week period.*
There's no financial obligation beyond the application fee.
At Kaplan University, we stand behind our academic quality.
That’s our commitment.
- Earning Power
- Student Support
With a degree from Kaplan University, it is possible to earn more, increase your earnings over the course of your career, and save more for retirement. According to federal government statistics, on average, the weekly earnings of full-time employees with a bachelor’s degree are nearly 65 percent higher than those with only a high school diploma. And, unemployment rates are significantly higher for those without a college degree.† Add it all up and a degree from Kaplan University could be one of the best ways to invest in YOU.
Kaplan University is committed to helping our students achieve their academic goals. We offer several scholarships and grants for first-time enrolling students. You could save up to $750 per term on most undergraduate degree programs, as much as $12,750 for eligible students. No repayment is required. Terms and conditions apply.Learn more about Kaplan University scholarships.
Kaplan University offers a learning experience that's both customized and flexible, so you can study on your schedule, on your terms. With more than 180 degrees and programs, we put you first.
At Kaplan University, our focus is your success…in your coursework, your networking, and your job search. We offer career services both before and after graduation.‡ Our Math, Science, and Writing Centers provide no-cost tutoring and valuable seminars. And, with Kaplan University’s online library, you’ll have access to reference assistance, instructional materials, and research collaboration. With Kaplan University, you can count on the resources and support you need.
Resources Designed to Help You Learn
- Convenient web-based programs available virtually anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Flexibility to study on your schedule.
- Professors are skilled educators and industry professionals who teach real-world knowledge.
- Some programs offer externships through which you have the opportunity to acquire real-world experience.
- Advanced technology and enhanced delivery make classes easy to access.
- An online community of advisors, faculty, and fellow students to share your experiences and offer support when you need it.
- With the KU Campus App, you can access classes and more from your mobile device.
- Through the Kaplan University Online Library's website, you will have access to thousands of e-books and periodicals.
- Personal advisors to help you select the courses that meet your goals, just a call away.
Kaplan University is accredited by The
Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and
a member of the North Central Association
of Colleges and Schools (NCA). For more
information, visit their website at
hlcommission.org/. Use the links under
"Contact Us" to reach the Commission.